Sunday, October 5, 2008

More On Charlotte Mason


Since this blog is anything "homeschooling", then whatever is on my mind at the moment about this subject will likely find it's way here. :)

This is my first year of homeschooling, and I am still forming my "style". It will probably change and evolve over the years as I gain better understanding, wisdom, and experience.
Charlotte Mason is a lady that I deeply respect and admire. There are few things in her ideas that seem a bit "off" to me. But that's ok. It isn't a huge deal; just something I won't eat. ;-)
My friend sent a link to me of a great article as an overview of the Charlotte Mason Philosophy of learning.

Please CLICK HERE to read. :) Have a wonderful day! :)


2 comments:

cryssi said...

Hi,

I just came across your blog and I love it. Thank You for the link. We too are in our first year of official homeschooling and are loving the CM philosophy...

Blessings
Crystal

Leanne said...

I am really leaning towards homeschooling, but feel SO INTIMIDATED... I just love that you have a blog about it. I will check it frequently!
Leanne:)